By Renesmeekuhnell - 28/02/2010 16:00 - Denmark

Today, I had to walk through the blistering snow, because my boss needed something really important: cream cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 201
You deserved it 2 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

musicalibrary 4

Gotta' love cheese in a creamy form!

Comments

KurouTenshi 0

you must have no idea how important cream cheese is. Philadelphia Cream Cheese to be exact!

KurouTenshi 0

you must have no idea how important cream cheese is. Philadelphia Cream Cheese to be exact!

Wow, my comment (which was first) disappeared. Wah!

The first comment has been changing for me every few minuites, plus my reply was put into the wrong comment thread... it's ok, FML is having an off day I guess :-(

Menick47 0

Dude! That sucks! Hey you shoulda just gave him a bj like my friend did to her boss. That sh!t gets you out of a ton of work.

Hey, some of us have had jobs so monotonous that leaving the building for anything is ******* awesome. Case in point, five years ago my boss walked in and asked "anybody willing to go to the grocery store and buy a bottle of mustard?" It was pouring rain that day and I still jumped at the chance. Anything to get off my ass and into a change of scenery. Plus, boss let me stay on the clock since I was doing him a favor, and I was able to take my sweet time. For all he knew, the store was busy and had long checkout lines. This wasn't the first time he did that, either, and occasionally he even let us take his car there.

drummerlovver 0

germane from foamy the squirrl

Walking through snow.... oh shit.. thats intense.

ghostwitch1863 0

what about the bagels to go with the cream cheese?

Gobsnoglin 0

You need a better job. Or a spine. Or both, a better job and spine, and some breath mints. (just sayin)