By Anonymous - 18/07/2009 04:21 - United States

Today, I just found out that my current boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend are rooming together at college. Visits are going to be extremely awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 505
You deserved it 6 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL, small world, huh? You may run into other exes who live on the same floor as them. :) Just think, if your boyfriend pisses you off, you could cheat on him with your ex without having to leave the room.

i was with my girlfriend at disneyland, and i bumped into an ex gf of mine who i hadnt seen in a few years. it really is a small world after all.

Comments

CyclonePsycho 1

for all you know those were the only two guys she ever dated. asshole. (to comment 33, sorry)

simplyfucked 0

it sounds like it could be a kinky threesome....

ouch, that sucks, I feel for you. my best friend and my ex and I all ended up sharing the same locker after mine got broken into. I would leave kind thank-you messages to my best friend for letting me use his locker, and under that, I would write "p.s. Pat smells." :D it was fun. #42, I agree wholeheartedly. OP should have noisy obnoxious sex when her ex is in the room studying/trying to sleep, just to piss him off. he deserves it after all. :D

I would say YDI, because the fact that your current boyfriend and your ex are friends, i'm guessing that the two guys are friends before you met your ex. and you broke up with him and went with his friend. You know what we call girls who switch boyfriends in a clique? Village Bicycles. Everyone gets a ride.

It doesn't say they're friends, it says they're ROOMMATES. They could be friends though. Or not.

well, in a dorm, you would normally choose to share a room with your friend right? But yeah, it could probably be a coincidence, we can't say for sure.

ari_lee 0

Sometimes, other times usually not. Depends on the college but usually you are given some questions to answer and they randomly assign people to be your roommate.

insertclevername_fml 0

IDK about there, but in my experience, very seldom to colleges allow you to specifically chose your roommate.

interruptive_cow 0

Really? I'm a college sophomore and I've never heard of a college that doesn't allow you to pick a specific roommate if both of you want to room together, even as freshmen.

checkerbox 0

I wouldn't worry about it, your new bf will start hooking up with someone else anyways... I give you guys til November. Best of luck! :)

freddie_fml 0

Sweetheart, what's really going to be awkward is the fact that they will be talking about you when you're not there. I'd say that room will soon be home to two ex-boyfriends, not just one.

supersunshinebab 0

Wow. Sucks to be you. Maybe they'll become friends and compare notes.

Hey, you should be glad they're not ******* ;-)