By Anonymous - 18/07/2009 04:21 - United States

Today, I just found out that my current boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend are rooming together at college. Visits are going to be extremely awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 505
You deserved it 6 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL, small world, huh? You may run into other exes who live on the same floor as them. :) Just think, if your boyfriend pisses you off, you could cheat on him with your ex without having to leave the room.

i was with my girlfriend at disneyland, and i bumped into an ex gf of mine who i hadnt seen in a few years. it really is a small world after all.

Comments

HLJW1989 0

Who says they were friends? It's entirely possible that they were assigned random roommates and they happened to know each other...it has happened.

teamomiamor 0

i hope they dont talk about your guys sex life

Essentials 0

tag them both. that's what college is for right?

btking95 0

Only one comment about the roommates having sex with each other? I'm disappointed, FML members.

Not everyone has guy-on-guy fantasies, 97.

Parsnoxinol 0

You should stop sleeping around with random dudes at the same college, let alone the same floor of the dorms.

insertclevername_fml 0

Don't worry too much. I was in the same situation this past year. Luckily for me, the first relationship had ended amicably. I would advise you, however, to ask your current boyfriend to not talk about you too much with the old one. THAT'S when things go sour.

rOn-b : Tell truth to both of em.. .