By Anonymous - 29/07/2012 05:27 - United States - Dearborn

Spicy
Today, I learned that if you go through your best friend's phone, you can find sexy texts and nude pictures between him and your girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 047
You deserved it 5 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you need to find a new best friend and a new girlfriend.

Betrys 7

While going through his phone is wrong. At least you know something's going on. I'm sorry man people can be cruel

Comments

When people cheat, why is it almost always with the best friend?

Almost always is exaggerated, but I guess because best friends often spend a lot of time with their best friend and his partner. And how more time you spend with someone, how more chance there is you will develop feelings.

saIty 17

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

perdix 29

Because they are not smart enough to cheat with a stranger who lives far away.

I have found, and not me being the cheater, that after asking the same question, the most logical and frequent response I got was that usually the best friend is always around giving the BFF and the BF or GF more time to get to know each other on a more personal level. Especially if they have exchanged numbers, which happens quite often. Either way, it's not an excuse. If you're with someone you made a commitment to be faithful. If the person in question had a better connection with the BFF, then there should have been a breakup before the infidelity.

Although, OP shouldn't have been snooping through his best friends phone. Even do, better that you know now rather than later on down the road.

I wouldnt be calling him your bestfriend or her your girlfriend (:

tony1891 22
flutter4 7

"Double homicide" sounds about right.

2146MarineCorps 1

Break up with her and give your friend your condoms but be sure to poke holes in them when she gets pregnant then they will screwed over for what they did to you.

... Hey, look, is that your brain on the sidewalk? It must have run away because you didn't use it properly. Giving someone a pregnancy as a punishment > getting cheated on.

Laurenlou 24

I hope you are joking, 20, because a child is supposed to be a beautiful thing in someone's life. Trying to punish someone by getting them a child is just plain dumb and weird. OP should just be the good guy and break up with both the best friend and girlfriend and find better people to be around. No need to stoop to their level in any sense, ey?

Somerandomkidz 0

35, I swear all I see from you on every FML is complaining so sincerely, shut up.

No, no, no, 98, all you see from me on FML (for the five times you visited, though) are critical thoughts. My thoughts can be wrong, I admit, but in this case? Nope. It's terrible ******-up to say that OP should make his girlfriend pregnant as a punishment, even if it's only meant as a joke. Children_are_not_punishments. Too bad that 23 people think otherwise.

perdix 29

Why would you want to be best friends with someone like that? He's so stupid that he doesn't know how to lock his phone?!?! WTF? You don't need to hang out with such a technically-inept moron.

hockeyoceancity 13

Thank you Perdix, the real FML is OP's bestfriend can not use technology! You need a password plus you must keep the phone in your hands texting/commenting on FML/emailing etc to limit the risks of this exact FML!

Maybe she was " nervous" about sending them to you; and since your best friend is such a great guy he told her to try them out on him first? But really that sucks and you should dump her, who wants to be with someone they can't even trust around their friends. And punch your best friend in the nuts for being such a douche. Don't worry op plenty of fish in the sea! Right?

Or maybe she was hooking up with his best friend. Hmm, let's see, what's the most logical explanation? Hooking up or being so afraid to send some nudes to your partner, that you send them to his best friend instead? Diffficult one, I must say. And another thing: if there is anyone who deserves a punch, it's the girlfriend. The 'best friend' is also a douchebag, but he's not the one who was in a monogamous relationship with OP.

RedPillSucks 31

I love you DjeePee, but the gas mask is on a little too tight today. I sense some level of sarcasm from kimg

Yes I was being sarcastic, and no you shouldn't hit a girl. No matter how big of a bitch they are!

Hey, you'll never really know on the internet if someone is sarcastic or just plain stupid. Sorry for misjudging you, kimg0885. Now that's said, why would you hit a douchebag boy and wouldn't dare to hit a douchebag girl? Some people deserve a slap in the face, I think it's a little sexist if they don't get it because they have boobies.

I don't think you should've been snooping around, but fyl for being betrayed like that...