By agony - 17/12/2011 03:29 - United States

Today, I'll be sleeping in my car for umpteenth time this year, because my psychotic wife is again convinced that I'm sleeping with practically every woman in my state. I'm too broke to pay for a divorce, and too embarrassed to go to a friend's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 057
You deserved it 5 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Feedmyaddiction5 14

That sucks! You should just go crazy and accuse her of sleeping with every guy in the state

every1luvsboners 11

So just drive around masturbating furiously until you get arrested. At least then you'll get 3 meals and a man to snuggle with.

Comments

sammyjanette 17

Come on now, you married her. You had to have realized that she was a bit of a nutter before the big event. Here's a hint OP, when you guys were dating and she wanted to know what you were doing every moment of the day...it was not because she loved you so much that she couldn't bare to be away from you. It was because she's an insane control freak. Good luck with that. ;)

miker1000 0

No one gives any ***** in the world.

mondayna 3

Bro is that from an experience? Haha

65, shut up. You have not posted a single comment that hasn't been buried or thumbed down a lot. And obviously you give enough of a **** to post that in the first place.

s1ckpup 0

OP better grow some balls and man up. Show your wife who's boss. Don't let her take away your manhood.

marisadc79 0

Ditch the bitch seriously that's crazy

The car is NOT comfortable. Sleep on the couch... Unless she is guarding the front door with weapons, he should be fine.

Then just separate and get a motel room. Don't be embarrassed. If they are really your friends, they will support and encourage you. Don't be afraid! Do the right thing! Leave gracefully (without you yelling.) and maturely. Again, have courage!!!

YummiGummi 0

You should get revenge and actually sleep with every woman in the state.

Completely with you on that!! Would give OP a place to stay, other than the car ;)

pottymouthpanda 0

Maybe you should see a marriage counselor, but you really oughta talk to a friend of yours for some help

If you did have a girlfriend on the side, you would have a place to stay.

That's a good point. At this point, OP should just get a girlfriend for that benefit alone.

Or OP could at least bring up that point with his wife.

Oh, ya, that's actually a good idea, too. Lol

Why don't you get her a psychiatrist appointment?