By Anonymous - 13/10/2009 15:53 - United States

Today, I locked my keys in my car. My spare keys are 45 minutes away in my dorm room. My dorm room keys are attached to my car keys locked in my car. Security said they would let me in as long as I had my school ID. It's on my keychain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 105
You deserved it 7 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tysgirl 0

Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't think I was ever told not to put everything on one keychain until about six months ago, and I'm 22. I never thought about it. And let's face it, when I was in college, everyone I knew that lived in the dorms kept their dorm keys and ID on the same keychain. To solve the problem of the keys being too heavy in the ignition, get one of those keychains that has multiple rings and comes apart. I have one with 3 rings: one for my car keys (which get pulled off the main set every time I drive), one for my apartment key/laundry room key/mailbox key, and one for my work keys.

it would have been a picture perfect day , if they didnt try to jingle your chain like that. bawaaaa

honeyishrnkdakid 2

Meh, you only have one problem and there are at least two solutions. You can either convince the security to let you into your dorm, or you can break into your car. There are plenty of locksmiths who can do that easily.

Damn. That's no fun... been there, more or leas. Break a window, then?

This is what you call "putting all your eggs in one basket." I hope you learned your lesson today, otherwise it may just happen all over again.

i would suggest roadside assistance with your car insurance, they will pay for a tow truck to unlock your keys. works for me.

Look I know burning at college is the shit guaranteed but I mean if your all stoned as **** make SURE that's thee first thing u check .. The keys!!

blackfire_fml 0

Anyone notice how the words "45 minutes away" from the FML right after this one are right above the words "45 minutes away" in this one?