By roomie487 - 06/10/2009 21:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I met my new roommate. I also met her stuffed animals, who introduced themselves to me. My roommate makes inanimate objects talk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 223
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be thankful she hasn't tried stuffing her hand up your ass and making you talk.

I dont see whats so bad about that. Unless youre one of those people who think they are cool and grown up by losing their sense of imagination.

Comments

lyndis_fml 0

What's your problem? So the girl has an imagination. Maybe it would be good for you to develop one, too.

Raecheezy 0

I fail to see the problem here.. Your roommate sounds pretty awesome.

mnkyc_mnkydo 5

ventriloquism, voodoo or computers, which is it?

timba 0

How is this FML? You have an awesome roommate who actually has an imagination.

I wonder how many of the stuffed animals have hidden cameras and microphones. Sure, she showed you that she can make them talk, but can they watch and listen?

I don't see why this is an FML either. Your roommate may not be entirely aware of society's values and other shit, but she's creative and sounds cute. Of course, she may be doing this just to creep you out.

If she isn't a drug addict, you're golden. Roommates get much, MUCH worse than yours. She probably won't crap on your face, unlike some other FML roomies...