By notnerb - 19/05/2009 10:13 - New Zealand

Today, I met up with a guy from a local dating site for coffee. He walked up, looked me over and said "Ummm, no", then walked off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 894
You deserved it 8 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

owned. you didn't... like, exchange photos beforehand? oh, internet dating. what a waste of breathe.

Engineer_Chick 0

Don't most dating sites have a picture of yourself. Was it honest?

Comments

nyledf 1

today, i met up with a girl i met from a local dating site for coffee. i walked up, looked her over, and realized the pictures she sent must have been when she was from high school, which must have been YEARS ago. offended that i have been lied to said "Ummm, no," then walked off. FML.

#48, you are exactly the reason why people associate such a negative connotation with the British. You're not better than anyone. I'm sorry this happened to you. I have known a lot of people who were successful with online dating and you can do better. People keep accusing you of being dishonest with your pictures, but obviously he was dishonest with his profile by making you think he was a decent person. Good luck next time!

Happened to me, with a friend of a friend Even though he's seen what i look like.. Pictures and that =s

wow. he doesn't deserve you if he's that shallow.

heymanwasup 0

you probaly asked him: are u here for a date? and he was just getting some coffee and said "umm no." and walked away then u did to and then ur real date walked in and thought u didnt show up.

vegasflamingo 0

dont worry, karma will bite him back, sooner or later :)

its really bad when your stories start with "so i was on NZ dating..." lol. gutted tho