By notnerb - 19/05/2009 10:13 - New Zealand

Today, I met up with a guy from a local dating site for coffee. He walked up, looked me over and said "Ummm, no", then walked off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 894
You deserved it 8 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

owned. you didn't... like, exchange photos beforehand? oh, internet dating. what a waste of breathe.

Engineer_Chick 0

Don't most dating sites have a picture of yourself. Was it honest?

Comments

sounds like the two gay guys from sex in the city.

librarysurplus 0

Mell Lazarus must have been watching: http://news.yahoo.com/comics/uclickcomics/20090520/cx_crmom_uc/crmom20090520

I despise all you YDI-15-year-old wanna-be douchebags. What ever happened to the golden rule? Nobody deserves to be treated like that. No matter how much you think they "lied" with their pictures, you should still treat them like human beings, rather than chunks of meat. OP, there's no way you deserved such a completely uncivilized response. To all you popped-collar idiots, try taking someone else's feelings into account sometime; you might find that it ends up making everyone happier, even you.

As if he had the right to be choosy... you're better off without him, OP.

CPTobvious_fml 0

ha! that's funny! Did you tell him you were a model? HA!!!

Oh, you poor thing. What an ass. Good luck next time. :)

YDI cause ur probly ugly. exchange photos before hand and u wouldn't have this problem

mewdiginaru 0

At least he proved to you that he was shallow right away instead of rearing his ugly head later on!