This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

tapesculpture 0

why the hell would you mention sex on your calendar?? lmfao

gatorsxrule 0

YDI for cheating on your wife

that's what you get for cheating you ******* douche bag. if you army cheating, then I'm sorry that sucks

Who would pick FYL for this? There is absolutely nothing the OP did that he didn't deserve. 1. Cheating of your wife: dick move. 2. Documenting your sexual schedule on a calendar: unnecessary. 3. Documenting your sexual schedule on your work's calendar: poorly thought-out. 4. Documenting your sexual schedule on your work's calendar when your wife works in the same place: unquestionable stupidity.

xxdani 0

what the ****? who puts stuff like that on a calendar anyway? you totally deserve it!

omfg what the hell is up with men these days? why cant u just stay with ONE FREAKING GIRL. exactly why me and my bf broke up last night. cant ******* stay with one thing, always have to have 92831083089 sex buddys. good luck. wait nvm.

Jesus Christ, what kind of guys have YOU been dating?! Oh, and way to generalise our sex. Like yours is squeaky clean...

WhyMe46 0

First of all: he must be a complete douchebag to put his sex days on his calendar Second: what an arsehole!

YDI you ******* cheater. and if the op wasnt cheating the post would have included something about them being friends

fckaduck 0

If you're having sex rarely enough to track it on a calendar, I can't say I blame you too much for cheating.

That's ****** up. If he's having sex only twice a week, think of his poor wife. She works, probably does all the household chores with minimal help from him, and now get's to find out through her PUBLIC work place calendar that not only (like an extreme douche) is marking down their private sex lives for all the office to see, but he's also cheating on her with a woman named Janet. And considering that this is only a first date, my bets are on that he's done this before. And if you're going to be cheating on your WIFE don't make the vows "for richer or poorer; in sickness and in health; for better for worse" it just makes him a ******* liar. My husband and I have only had sex twice this week, but we also aren't cheating on one another, I'm pregnant and he works ten hours a day. Saying it's understandable is kinda like saying to a person married to someone recently confined to a wheelchair "Hey, I know you guys don't have sex often, so it's okay if you cheat on (said recently disabled person)." Bottom line, OP you don't ******* deserve your wife and I hope you get stabbed by the antenna of a passing bus, right through the scrotum.

Excuse me, but are you reading the same FML I am? He had sex twice in one week. I think that's an indication of a rather healthy sex life within a marriage, don't you? Him putting it on the calendar is merely an indication of an unhealthy sized ego. Add that to cheating, and this ****** deserves every bit of shit he cops.

nonnymouse 0

Completely YDI. Where to even start? You're cheating on your wife. You need to keep track of when you get laid and go out on dates on a calendar??? You use an electronic calendar belonging to your employer??? Asshole *and* stupid. Great combo!