This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

YDI for being a cheating asshole, not to mention an idiot.

I_love_edward3 0

wow you deserved that!! man how stupid are you to put when you had sex with ur wifw and when you went out with another girl on ur calender?! your an ass for cheating you deserved that.

HunterFalls13 0

YDI It's sad when a 13 year old has to say this to u

larrycarrot 0

Wow very exact #6 but why even put that on a calender BOTH OF THEM stupid mistake

jojomomo_fml 0

Ignoring the content you put on your calendar, why would you not know that the calendar is accessible to everyone in the company? I'm an intern, in college, this is my first office setting job, and *I* know the calendar is accessible to anyone who works there. It's supposed to be used for arranging meetings with other people, and seeing when someone else is free if you need to talk to them. Well, oh, and yeah, there's what you were using the calendar for...good job.

First off why in the world would you write the days you have sex on a calendar....and your such an ass for cheating you deserved to get caught.

YDI, dumbbbassss >:-( that's what you get for cheating, I hope she divorces you!