By Anonymous - 12/09/2013 22:27 - Sweden - Vällingby

Today, I realized that what I thought for years was my country's National Anthem, is actually the theme song of a TV show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 168
You deserved it 57 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RpiesSPIES 27

Hangin' out. Down the street. The same old thing. We did last week. . . Sure it's in Sweden, but there's a chance.

Comments

I feel like OP watches American Dad a bit more than he should.

CharresBarkrey 15
ruthi666 23

OP is Swedish. It says on the top.

CharresBarkrey 15

LOL! I had a friend who, when she was a kid, sang the national anthem every day in school, followed immediately by practicing the song her whole school sang at the annual Christmas pageant. It wasn't fully explained to her what was going on, and she got to her teen years believing "Feliz Navidad" was part of "O Canada".

LezBeHappy 0

First thing I thought when reading this FML... Good morning USA!! I've got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day The sun in the sky has a smile on it's face And it's shining a salute to the American race Oh boy it's swell to say Good morning USA!!

Lmao oh man. No worries you aren't alone with that.

perdix 29

I pray it's either "The Beverly Hillbillies" or "Gilligan Island." I just love to imagine tens of thousands of people singing those before every sporting event. "A three hour tour!"

Nobody knows the swedish national anthem... that would be racist.

basically thats what they say... and i think that thats idiotic, you should take pride in your country, f*cking government and to put it nicely *immigrants* (bara sa att du vet sa ar jag svensk aven om jag skriver i engelska och det star att jag ar fran USA)