By daremetobecooler - 08/04/2009 15:53 - United States

Today, I saw a letter from Geneseo that invited me to apply to the honors college. Excited, I wrote the required two page essay on how I am organized. I then saw the strict deadline was March 15th. My little brother thought it would be funny to hide my mail. For the past seven weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 928
You deserved it 3 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hide your brother in the attic from your parents for 7 weeks =)

I definitely think you missed the entire point of this FML...

Comments

Wake him up in unpleasant ways, for 7 weeks straight.

its not a very good school anyways. maybe your brother is doing you a favor.

BAC_fml 0

Don't go to Geneseo unless you want to be a science teacher in upstate New York, it's not a good place for anything else.

barnops 0

Umm...only been 4 weeks. Kind of explains why you might not be making it into college anyways

npk1112 0

If you are going to Geneseo, just be glad you are going to one of the best public universities in New York. It also happens to be the only one that isn't overrun by snobby and ignorant Long Islanders with their annoying ass accents. Mostly down to earth and smart people from Rochester.

npk1112 0

If you are still going to Geneseo, just be glad you are going to one of the best public universities in NYS. And it is also the only one that isn't completely overrun by snobby ignorant Long Island brats who have that annoying ass accent and think they are better than everyone! Mostly down to earth cool/smart people from Rochester and Buffalo (and if you are a guy, the ratio is waaaaaay in your favor. If you are a girl, RIT is just 35 minutes away and has the opposite ratio).

That sucks! You should try writing the director (dean?) of the program and explaining what happened. They might not have finished reviewing all the applications yet, and they might have some sympathy for you. It's worth a shot. If not, you can probably apply for the following semester. #118: The deadline was four weeks ago, not the day the OP received the letter. Obviously the college would not send it out on the day the application was due.

redjester 1
tdawgheath 0

Only assholes go to Geneseo, you're better off. Just something about the atmosphere makes them complete dicks. Probably cuz they think they're meant for Harvard or Hamilton, when they could only get in Geneseo.