By ohgodwhy - 20/04/2012 20:24 - United States

Today, I spent hours baking an apple pie to impress my future mother-in-law. I was especially proud of the fact I'd made the crust and filling myself. When I served it to her, she picked off the crust and, between mouthfuls, bitched that it was nothing like canned pie filling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 577
You deserved it 2 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think cyanide may be a good ingredient to add next time you make one for her... But jokes aside, don't bother making her anything, she'll never like anything you cook.

If she stuffed herself then you know she liked it. It might take her a while to admit the same.

Comments

MommaSmurf 0

Well, that may depend on whether the English class is in the U.S. or in England. :)

her fat ass was still eating it..hungry bitch

I wouldn't take it personally, OP. She is probably just trying to come to terms with the fact that she is "losing her son to another woman". She may also be testing you. I sometimes have to put up with some less than pleasant stuff with my future mother-in-law too. Just hang in there and stay persistent. She will back down eventually.

CountMonteCristo 3

Between mouthfuls? So she was eating it. . . . is it possible she was just remarking, rather than "bitching", that the pie was different and that you are just a paranoid psychopath? Just sayin'

Do you even know what a psychopath is, genius?

I know plenty of people that will bitch about their food between mouthfuls. meaning they're eating it and complaining how horrible it is...

Should've thrown the rest in her face