By AyoitsSteveo - 24/05/2009 09:49 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to bother my friend Emily. I kept punching her. She asked if I wanted to fight. I agreed because she's a 15 year old skinny girl and I'm 17 year old buff guy. She beat the crap out of me until I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 925
You deserved it 159 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you pretty much deserve that one.. dumbass

wtfml0715 0

hahahahah nice going this is pretty sad

Comments

AyBreezyItsEmily 0

Steveo! You're a punk. and you still got beated by me :D. dont ever hit girls ever again! D:

LJtheGreat 0

Thank you AnHero. At least some people can still be realistic.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna meet your friend, I like her already!

aww ......no wait HAHAHAHA ! you deserved it .

What were you aiming to acheive here? Win - you just beat up a girl 2 years younger then you. Loose - You just got beaten up by a girl 2 years younger then you. None of which are good things.

228 -- I'm nineteen, 5'11, female, and I have four brothers, all but one of whom are taller than me (and that one is my height). I can hold my own against most guys on average-- certainly if they're not used to fighting. However, I do agree that if you took a male of average size and put him against a female of average size, then he'd win. Just know that there girls out there that can fight, and not just because we go for the balls (you grow up with four brothers and you know that that's a no-no unless you're being raped-- some guys have said that it's a no-no even IF you're being raped, but that's where I wave the bullshit flag).

Guys have said the balls are a no no even if you're being raped? My god...I will not even speak of what I would do...

OhFiddleSticks 0

I'm not gonna say you were her "friend" because friends know when their own friends can kick their asses. And what are you?! 8?! You think it's "funny" to punch girls?! Grow up, "buff" "guy" and suck it up. Quit being a little b!tch, and grow some balls instead of muscles.

Haha, in your face! Did you cry silently or make those ridiculous sounds? xD

ButterFly_16 0

Never underestimate skinny people:)