By AyoitsSteveo - 24/05/2009 09:49 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to bother my friend Emily. I kept punching her. She asked if I wanted to fight. I agreed because she's a 15 year old skinny girl and I'm 17 year old buff guy. She beat the crap out of me until I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 925
You deserved it 159 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you pretty much deserve that one.. dumbass

wtfml0715 0

hahahahah nice going this is pretty sad

Comments

hey, if the bitch deserved it then the bitch deserved it. If women want to be treated like equals then men should be allowed to beat them up if they deserve it. I'd punch a guy in the face if he was being a dick, why not a girl? Too bad you got beaten. Next time, hit her in the tit.

Suck shit, that's what you get you douche bag.

Kttttt 0

haha sounds like something that would happen to me. Alot of people underestimate my strength. Much like #2, cheer and tumbling is a good workout.

Panicattackx5 0

You give guys everywhere a bad name. Good job, ya ****

haha go emily!! YDI, you sob! girls can be just as tough as guys!

Ok there "buff guy", if the gravity of the situation hasn't reached you yet you should consider your words and actions more carefully. I'm being generous with my idea of your physical demeanor, and not jumping to the conclusion that your an awkward "social butterfly" who thinks he's buff because when he looks down he mistakes the mass in his girth to be anything but a few dozen twinkies, or even that perhaps a crease in your arm denotes a separation in muscle groupings while the fact that your arm is a total of 5 and a half inches in circumference completely alludes you. You very well may be strong enough for yourself, however the word "buff " denotes a certain connotation toward have some kind of pain tolerance. She might as well have been a 38 year old bodybuilder/bear fighter with your constitution. having these terms defined I will reiterate your experience for you with untruths excluded: Today I thought it would be funny to bother my friend Emily, so I with feeble fluency taped at her exposed appendages uncomfortably until she grew irritated and annoyed enough to disregard her pity for me and challenged me to a fight. She proceeded to give me a beating a wet bag could have outlasted without having been as damp as I became from the sullen pants and trailing tears I acquired the instant her fist was drawn. She is a 15 year old buff girl and I am a 17 year old pantywaist. Emily you should consider making him pay a security tax.

Epiphany1882 0

you thought it would be cool to pick on a WOMAN who is SMALLER than you. YDI. lol I love poetic justice.