By :,< - 17/09/2012 17:16 - United States

Today, I took my daughter to a pony ride at the fair. I paid to have her picture taken, and when we got home, I emailed it to my mom. She replied, disgustedly pointing out that the pretty little pony was displaying a pretty little penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 422
You deserved it 2 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well when male horses urinate or are super relaxed their penises come out. Doesn't matter if they're castrated or not. I guess I understand why OPs mom zeroed in on it though, they're rather surprising if you aren't very familiar with horses.

ravenh1979 13

I took my kids to the zoo once, and they wanted to see the monkeys.. Yeah guess what the monkeys were doing.. Try to explain that to a 5 year old. Luckily my 1 year old was too young to notice.

Euhm... Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but why don't you just say that they were having sex - in a way that's appropriate for five-year-olds? 'Mommy and daddy monkey are making baby monkeys.' That way you can learn your kids about sex and contraception step by step, instead of giving an awkward sex-talk when your kids are in the phase that they don't want to talk to you about sex.

SuperDerp 8

Holy shit! I think i was the guy leading the pony around, and i was definatley trying to not attract attention to it... Whoops.

wait your mad because a horse has a penis? ummm what? relax.

DerMarktradikale 13

Oh my goodness! A PENIS on a picture! Can somebody PLEASE think of the children???