By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

sdawl 0

Like many before me said, you are under no obligation to give him money, whatsoever - besides, you COULD have paid by card at Starbuck's, right? FYL, because not your fault.

I WOULD HAVE ASK FOR A JOB APPLICATION WHEN I WAS BUYING MY DRINK WALK OUT AND IF HE WAS WATCHING ME ID GIVE HIM THE APPLICATION AND SAY 12CENT A MINUTE FILL IT OUT LOSER .....MONEY ISN'T FREE!!! NOT YOUR FAULT I GLAD YOU DIDNT GIVE HIM DIDDLY.. fhl NOT YOURS YOU ROCK :)

If bums want money bad enough they should have the motivation to get a job. Too bad that's not reality.

and Id punch that wanker in his face just for asking.

Or, it's called applying for disability if you truly have a mental illness or injury, or applying for welfare if you simply can't work.

Kristoffer 35

Just say "I paid with my debit card, asshole, now get lost before I call the police!"

Just tell him no next time instead of lieing!

That's why you should ALWAYS look a beggar right in the face and say loudly, "ALL I GOTS' THE CARD"! It works!

who cares, i do not ever give change. its not a solution.