By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

you know it was teachers like you that made me hate school and teachers. people who just act out on presumption before double checking the facts deserve what they get.

25... WTF IT WAS NOT CHEATING.....Whats wrong with you???

if the mom would write a note like that, i doubt it's college.

lovely997 0

You should have looked to see what was in his hand first. You ALSO didn't need to be so dramatic.

lovely997 0

PS- number 25, its just a website PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WAY TO SERIOUS ugh

sarcrl 0

maybe read the note first next time?

I agree with all the comments about Zero Tolerance. The les clearly specify that nothing but the authorized materials should be allowed. Check the note first though.

CinnamonGrl 0

I don't understand how this is a YDI... people are never supposed to have anything except the designated test materials out during a testing period. That paper could easily have had test answers on it. What if there are 30 kids in a class and ALL of them what to have an "inspirational note from mom" out on their desks? Is the TA supposed to waste class time and check everyone's notes to make sure that they are legitimate? The kid totally deserved it for having non-approved material out during the test.