By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

lmao at all the idiots who saw the "abuse of power" comment and started repeating it to make themselves look smart. Yes, the OP ****** up but he was doing his job. What if one of his superiors had walked in and seen the boy with the note and fired the OP for not taking it? **** the kid's confidence, this is the OP's livelihood at stake, not a history test that he can just retake. Rules are their for a reason, the same as laws. The OP may have over-reacted but you lot aren't giving him any middle ground. It's either let it slide or you did the right thing. I find it particularly hilarious that ye give out to the OP for shattering the lad's confidence and then round off your comment with a barb designed to shatter the OP's confidence in his ability as a TA. What you lot need to do is take the Irish view on this one; it's fair to say that he both ****** up and did the right thing, but in the end, who ******* cares? The kid can just do it again. And all you dicks who think he should get an instant A, there were probably plenty of other students there who had just as low confidence and just as much trouble with history and put in just as much hard work in and won't get shit for not breaking the rules.

man, shouldn't have been so fast. at least read the note before taking the test

495, it was a TA, not a job. Quit being so serious! OPs Livelyhood!!! I laugh. It's only a position in a class, and it sounds so third grade. =3 Anyhoo, OP... nice one, that could have been his mom's last words to him before dying or something. Way to ruin a life. ;)

didnt think about grabbing the note rather than the test paper then... congrats your an absolute penis oh and @ #8 what is wrong with u, sort your lives out

darkerdaydreams 0

well arent you a ******* chode. hope you die, your a horrible person.

**** #8. "Oh holy ****** shit a note from my mom saying nothing test related is going to give me all these answers." If you went over and read the note first and saw it was answers, rip the test up fine, but you cant just asume that. I hope you feel good about yourself.

ALSO to #25, learned his lesson for WHAT!? He didn't even do anything!

llamasoks 0

Having notes in examinations is against the rules, notes of any kind, however you should not have ripped the paper up in the exam no questions asked. FHL