By civicman - 27/09/2009 02:19 - Canada

Today, I was cuddling on the couch with my girlfriend when I started to tickle her, she asked me to stop but I continued. She had a reaction, and kneed me in the happy sacks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 676
You deserved it 66 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when my bf doesn't stop. I always end up elbowing him or kicking him. You deserve it for not listening.

Girlfriend used knee! it's super effective! Enemy Gyarados fainted!

Comments

PrinceTwilight17 0

So are you the son of the man and woman who also used the completely idiotic slang "happy sacks" in their FML's?

What the **** is up with people and using the term "happy sacks" all of a sudden? It's a stupid god damn phrase, yet everyone's using it! I'm sure some greasy middle schooler **** face asshole made it up, and it caught on. Which is the exact reason I choose not to use it.

seems like your sacks, aren't so happy anymore.

norski 0

Stop trying to make happy sacks happen!

rebeccazachary15 0

that legit happens to me alllll the time. i accidently knee my boyfriend during our tickle fights almost all the time

RubixMonkey 0

Tickle fight sounds really stupid. Its called wrestling or foreplay.

At least you don't have to wear a condom anymore

Just as no means no, stop means stop. Idiot.

lol i pee my pants when i get tickled so i would of done it to you to

boolover 0

Ok coming from a girl who has done that to her bf... when we say stop and mean it we mean it...stop! i think u needed that so now you will listen to her next time...

RubixMonkey 0

I HATE being tickled. It hurts me, it feels like someone is scratching me, because people poke too hard and get my organs or they push too hard and I have bruises. Just because it sounds like someone is laughing (out of breath, can't breathe) it doesn't mean they aren't serious. If they tell you to stop, it is best to just stop. Unless she retaliates with a tickling of her own or just "play fights" back, then most likely the gasping is not from her tickle-****** it is from her being is pain and not being able to breathe. So here is a word for you Op, it hurt when you were kicked in the ball, it most likely hurt your girlfriend or made her feel like she was being harassed. You do not have a right to keep touching her when she says to stop. NO MEANS NO.