By civicman - 27/09/2009 02:19 - Canada

Today, I was cuddling on the couch with my girlfriend when I started to tickle her, she asked me to stop but I continued. She had a reaction, and kneed me in the happy sacks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 676
You deserved it 66 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when my bf doesn't stop. I always end up elbowing him or kicking him. You deserve it for not listening.

Girlfriend used knee! it's super effective! Enemy Gyarados fainted!

Comments

sugar_407 0

wtf? "happy sacks" has been on like four other FMLs. stop stealing them, and don't even say that period. that is the gayest thing ever. you most certainly deserved this.

No means no. Be grateful she didn't subject you to several Lifetime movies to impart to you this lesson. I hope your testicles are mad at you for being an asshole.

ilikeu12 0

they ain't no happy sacks anymore

For all of you saying "no, that's wrong because testicles should be off limits unless you're in real danger", fine, give another course of action that will get the guy to STOP ******* tickling you. The girl says stop and you don't listen. It's tortuous agony and she needs and wants you to stop right.*******.now. But your ass isn't doing it. We know of one, surefire way to get you to immediately stop whatever it is you are doing. They're YOUR nuts. You like them and want them treated nicely? Fine, it's YOUR responsibility to protect them. Don't give the girl no other alternatives of ways to get you to stop. Your train of thought is basically "well yeah, I'm torturing her, but she should be nice and not do it back. If she can't take me in a physical fight to get me to stop, she just has to lay there and deal with it until I decide I'm done." You be nice and maybe we will too.

EveryDayJackAss 0

i've seen like 4 other FML's with someone getting their balls crushed followed by the word "Happy Sacks" I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Megadeth_fml 0
leggyxo 0

are you my boyfriend? this seriously just happened.

Oh my gosh... I just did that to my boyfriend earlier today ? Is it you ? .... :P