By Anonymous - 16/04/2013 23:13 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I was given a powerful laxative to clear me out. I can't go to the bathroom because the four guests of my sleeping roommate are all sitting in dead silence against the paper-thin bathroom wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 525
You deserved it 4 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just go... they'll stop listening soon enough ;-)

Comments

Just go... they'll stop listening soon enough ;-)

Yeah. **** it, go. This is literally the worst situation I could ever think of. Don't deny yourself the pleasure of a good poop just because people are listening.

Leprekhaun 14

It could be worse... Like in a public restroom with a lot of traffic..

The good thing about a public restroom, though, is that you don't personally know the other occupants and they will leave soon.

At least you aren't sitting in your car, stuck in traffic!

#14- I don't think it's going to be a good poop after taking laxatives...

Leprekhaun 14

Let it loose and get some air freshener.

And get a radio. That's why we have a radio in our bathroom. It drowns out the sound.

Don't care about the guests, and if they really don't like the sounds coming from the bathroom they might leave earlier.

CrysisAverted 5

You can always try making very loud fart noises to try to mask out the real ones op, then your roomates will think you were just ******* around?

error404n0tf0und 21

when they ask just say you where reanacting some sex you had, that will shit them up

zingline89 18

If having sex with your significant other sounds like explosive diarrhea, you're doing it wrong.

zingline89 18

I was talking about the sounds... anyway, obviously that joke was shit and went over a lot of heads, so I will let myself drown under the sea of downward pointing thumbs.

EnvyMe33 26

I thought this was funny because I understood the joke :)

So your just going to sit there and shit yourself? Just go poop who cares everyone poops man.

BellaBelle_fml 23

How can you hold it in? It's going to turn into explosive diarrhea.

Maybe sing, or turn the shower on and pretend you're showering to mask the noise...? Good luck.