By Anonymous - 16/04/2013 23:13 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I was given a powerful laxative to clear me out. I can't go to the bathroom because the four guests of my sleeping roommate are all sitting in dead silence against the paper-thin bathroom wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 525
You deserved it 4 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just go... they'll stop listening soon enough ;-)

Comments

Good grief, it's your house, you're prepping for a procedure; who cares what they think? Grab a magazine and let it rip-if they get offended, they can leave.

Just go poop already ... It's human. It's not like they are sitting in the same room with you. I don't get this false sense of modesty ... Be loud, be proud! Or would you rather shit your pants?

binkztaah 2

I really don't think u have much choice in the matter if you've taken laxatives lol

meherm 11

Dude! Who cares! We all shit! Go and clear yourself!

As a person with social anxiety, I sympathise. However, anxious or not you ARE going to shit yourself soon. Take the dump, and take it with pride, dammit!

cutiepie292929 18

Put Toilet paper in the toilet it helps with the sound! And don't worry!

It may help with the splashing sound but can't help much with the sound of explosive diarrhoea which OP probably got after a while of waiting around!

rockbandaddict85 22

and my mind went straight to "van wilder movie" pooping in trashcan uncontrollably scene....

People really shouldn't be listening to other people taking a crap. Just tell them to go screw themselves.