By coolkid111 - 27/03/2011 00:26 - United States

Today, I was going to my prom. My mom knows I want to drink so to prevent me, she made sure I took my prescription medicine before I left. I guess her way of stopping me from drinking is killing myself If I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 413
You deserved it 39 992

Same thing different taste

Comments

You will thank her tomorrow when you don't wake up with a hangover, memories of how you lost your soul, and a womb full of sperm. Have fun, darling!

Yeah, you'll remember this night forever... And all the fun you had being surrounded by drunk people while you had to stay sober... That night is going to be so great! FYL

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Some prescriptions cannot be mixed with alcohol, and can be fatal if the two are mixed. Next time, don't call someone a retard without doing some basic research.

You're wrong. Some prescriptions cannot be mixed with alcohol without fatal results. Next time, do some research before you insult someone.

There are quite a few meds that, when mixed with alcohol, increase the likelihood of suicidal behavior about a hundredfold. The chemical mix might not be the direct cause, but the presence of both substances in the person's bloodstream will certainly cause some undesired effects.

salsalover_12 5

Ohhh boohooo "my mom cares too much about me to let me get wasted and wake up naked in a confessional booth" get a grip OP and grow up you're not even 18 and the legal drinking age is 21 are you upset because your mom wont let you break the law and possibly end up with drunk pics on facebook

SLP9008 0

Wow. This just shows how immature you must be. Drinking at prom or after doesn't make you 'cool' nor is it all that fun to forget your entire night. I understand some people will say it is fine if you are responsible but seriously, first off, if you are underage drinking it's already irresponsible and secondly, how many highschool kids are honestly responsible about it? I've been there. Get over it.

#49 - I hope you do. I never implied that you weren't. I implied that liquid lubrication generally leads to less inhibiting fun all-around.

borkchop1992 15

so if you drink the drug will poison you?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

yes the extra circular activities are always round....

probably because most girls would be really pissed to have to go to prom alone. if you're suggesting that prom only exists so that guys can get laid afterwards and they should just skip ahead, that's nonsensical. also I'm guessing all the people you asked to prom said 'no.'

detail me how this is nonsensical? why would a guy care about any girl being pissed off about having to go to prom alone? this is very logical for a guy to just skip the pomp and circumstance and get to the reward much faster. for the amount of money angry spends in prom related expenses, that money would be better served elsewhere.

so what? you shouldn't have to drink to have a good time dip shit

I'm not saying drinking is a requirement, I'm saying drinking can help.