By coolkid111 - 27/03/2011 00:26 - United States

Today, I was going to my prom. My mom knows I want to drink so to prevent me, she made sure I took my prescription medicine before I left. I guess her way of stopping me from drinking is killing myself If I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 413
You deserved it 39 992

Same thing different taste

Comments

what? how.... will u die if u drink?

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

Maybe OP is underage. I think the thing is that...in some circles, unless you do certain things, you aren't considered "cool" or "in". Maybe OP belongs in one of those groups or something - that maybe not drinking isn't considered "in" or something by the people they hang out with...that'd definitely make it an FML. (Also - to other people - just because OP wanted to drink, doesn't mean they were going to get drunk or anything. There were drinks at the after party for my Year 12 Formal. I had a glass, I would have been 17 at the time (I'm in Australia, so the legal age is 18 over here)

Ask your pharmacist if alcohol causes any side effects. Most prescription drugs aren't harmed by use with alcohol. It's antibiotics you don't want to mix with booze.

Oh, gosh, you poor baby. What are you, seventeen? Yup, **** your life because your mom and legal guardian is forcing you to obey the law. That's so awful.

Tomaino 3

I would think that the concern would be that someone might spike the punch. Is this kid forced to not enjoy any beverages at all because of that risk?

Well maybe you shouldn't drink if you are underage! Duh!

It's for the best. I mean seriously you can't just wait a couple years to try a drink? Wow. No self control.