By hoplessG - 24/12/2009 23:37 - United States

Today, I was going to propose to my girlfriend. I told her best friend the plan the day before. I got reservations to a restaurant on the beach, and we were going to arrive via boat. She never showed. Her parents called me asking why she left town to go to Paris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 697
You deserved it 3 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Elissaa_fml 0

why would you tell her best friend? thats the worst person to tell. YDI.

Whew! Be glad you dodged a bullet there. If you would've proposed, she might've accepted just to please you, then eventually would cheat on you with your best friend, her boss, any random guy, because she was in a loveless marriage, and then file for divorce and leave you with the kids you forced on her. Now you are free!

Comments

Willthediscusguy 0

I'm pretty sure that her bestfriend sabotaged the proposal. (as sure as you can be from this limited info)

terriibabiiix23 0

she, your girlfriend, probably knew that you were gonna propose to her, because her best friend ruined the plan ! maybe your girlfriend wasn't ready for marriage, so she ran away to Paris, France; idk. Can't you just call her &+ why the f*ck did you runaway to Paris ?!?! haha.

i don't know why people have to be so immature and ignorant about stuff like this. Like grow a pair and just tell him you don't wanna marry him, Don't got to be a idoit and flee to paris wasting money on nonsense.

57 ur retarded nd dony botjer to ask her now

At least what they said made sense. I'm not even sure you're speaking English

ya ur so rite 57 s ratardad nd he shudnt botjer to ask her now

OP you are a dumbass. you should NEVER tell your girlfriends bestfriend about your plans. because she is bound to tell her. girls can never be trusted with secrets.

okiidokii_fml 6

Call her and say hey (some other girls name) We should catch a boat to this awesome beach love yah (your name) Then text her and say ohh sorry accidentally called you...

uglycrow 5

Never tell the friend.. Stupid move..