By OhFseriously123 - 06/08/2009 10:05 - Italy

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl. She was really into it and not holding back on the noise...That is, until I received a text message from my little sister next door reading "If she is making that much noise, she is probably faking it...Trust me, I know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 554
You deserved it 13 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sportmaster525 0

why did you check your text in the middle of your "activity"?

That sucks. At least your sister's honest with you. FYL.

Comments

she really can't have been that good if you looked at your phone at the same time.

If she's screaming, "Oh, God," it's fake. If she's screaming, "Oh, shit," it's real.

Actually, the real test is if she can finish the sentence.

bexox 0

And if she yells "Aw crap! Aw crap!" she's from Wisconsin. FG ref. so chill the **** out, cheeseheads.

YDI for teaching your little sister how to have sex. You PERVERT!! you mustve had sex with her too.

That doesn't make any sense.... if she would know and he did it....... but anyway THIS DUDES SISTER IS A GENIUS

'Little sister' doesn't have to mean little kid. The OP could be 18 or 19 and his sister 16. What's the harm in that?

ryanr21 0

you read texts... while having sex... wow

1) You should specify how old your sister is so there isn't an annoying argument about it again (although this time we can safely say she's probably like... 13+ if she knows. Since, y'know, people are having sex that young now). 2) ... Why the hell did you check your text messages in the middle of sex anyway? Talk about a mood killer. Plus it's just a stupid idea in general.

_electricbonbon 0

YDI for having a little sister.

He never said he checked the text during sex! You are all stupid ******* twats for inferring things from the OP. He obviously checked it after sex while feeling good about his performance, and realized that not only was the girl probably faking but his little sister is a filthy *****.

flyboy57 0

yeah, who checks for texts or answers the phone during sex? omg! are you Paris Hilton?