By mediocreboobs - 18/02/2009 22:31 - United States

Today, I was home alone tanning in my backyard which is fairly secluded. I took my top off and laid there for awhile before I looked over and saw the UPS guy standing at my gate with a package because nobody answered the door. I looked horrified and he said not to worry, he'd seen better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 458
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mikeyellenlee 0

You deserved that. You say your backyard is secluded, but there's a gate that people on the other side can easily see through? Wake up lady!

If you don't want people seeing your boobs, don't tan topless if it's possible for people to peek or visitors to see you from the gate. Just some advice.

Comments

creepy ups dude... imagine waking up with that mofo looking at your face... get a guard dog...

I work for UPS (better known as Under-Paid Slaves). In residential areas, drivers are supposed to look for every opportunity to deliver the package unless otherwise indicated by the recipient. The longer the package spends in the system, the greater the chance of the piece getting lost or damaged. As for the boobs, who gives a shit? If you don't have it, you just don't. No woman has everything and **** aren't the most important thing to a real man. Don't have a pity party about what you don't have. Be thankful for what you do have. If boobs were so important, the best-looking women wouldn't be as miserable as most of them are.

This is even funnier to me because one of my friend's girlfriend posted this exact same story word for word on his facebook....

by no his fce book do you mean your friend

and if this is the person I'm thinking of, your boobs are fine. ;)

#29, **** are one of the driving forces of the universe. Fine legs, on the other hand, are certainly important. ^_^ #31, that's a little creepy.

you should have said you've seen bigger "package" ;]

casii 0
Kockdiesel 0

classic. you shouldve told him you'd seen bigger packages.