By Fattymuch - 14/09/2011 14:27 - India

Today, I was online looking up ways to lose weight, get thinner and be healthier, all the while eating a slab of brownie that was half the size of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 965
You deserved it 51 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omnomnom don't fight it, brownies are amazing.

candicurl 9

Looks like that diet * puts on sunglasses* will have to weight. YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Comments

borche 5

Seek a nutritionist. Exercise and most importantly clean all the junk food, outta your fridge!

You don't need the Internet to tell you that eating a full day's worth of fat and calories in one shot while sitting in front of a computer is unhealthy. Or at least, most people don't. Maybe not doing that could be step one.

DreBeezy 9

Hey its not like youre eating anything unhealthy DO NOT BELIEVE THE BROWNIE LIES!!!!!!!!

kitsune3 20

It annoys me that so many people come to this site to whine about stuff that's quite blatantly their own damn fault, especially when they go to the effort of pointing out the EXACT reason it's their own fault IN their FML. If you really want the abuse THAT badly, you have an issue. Only someone who actually WANTS to be rudely criticized and ridiculed for their own mistakes would post something like this. Cut the self-abusive bullshit. If you really don't realize you're the own to blame, you're majorly narcissistic and need to get a slap from reality. YDI, OP. Quit looking for sympathy when it's your own fault.