By luvonsarah - 14/08/2012 17:27 - United States - Beaverton

Today, I was out drinking with some friends in a Safeway parking lot, when I saw a familiar-looking vehicle pull up beside us. It was my dad, who angrily got out and demanded that I come home. I'm twenty-four, and now the laughing stock of my social circle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 546
You deserved it 24 973

luvonsarah tells us more.

luvonsarah 8

Hey there! I am the OP. A few things I'd like to address: I was only visiting my parents. I do have my own place. I stayed out a little later than I thought I would and they got worried. The bar (in which we were drinking) is in the same parking lot as Safeway. We stepped out to grab some vitamin water and smoke a cigarette.

Top comments

Number one: Why were you drinking in a Safeway parking lot?!? Number two: At least he cares about you...?

Time to move out! Think of all the positives, no grounding, no midnight bumps in the night (if you know what I mean) and most importantly no interruptions during happy time. Get a place OP, it will July get better.

Comments

Why would you allow him to control you like that? I understand it's his house his rules, but if you aren't in his house and it isn't illegal why the **** does it matter

tne201992 12

Ummm public intoxication, is illegal!!! He's lucky a cop wasn't right there.

Here's a news flash for you: you were already a laughingstock of normal people's social circle for being out drinking at Safeway parking lot, in the first place. Don't be hatin on your dad, and please, have some class.

You're 24. Drinking in parking lots is for teenagers.

Well, you were drinking in a parking lot, so you were already the laughing stock of society. **** these 'friends' and move up in the world

Why were you drinking in a Safeway parking lot of all places?

You guys sound like losers anyways. Drinking in a Safeway parking lot at the age of 24 haha

YDI for drinking in a Safeway parking lot.

zuzupetalsYO 11

So ALL of your social circle still lives at home? Are they still teenagers!

Should been a cop and arrested the lot of you for drinking in public.

Did he pull out his punishment stick and wave it around threateningly.