By Come on - 29/01/2012 00:46 - United States

Today, I was sitting on a bus. I'm deaf. An old lady looked very angry at me and started talking. Then she looked like she was screaming. I had to type on my phone that I'm deaf. Apparently, I'd been stepping on her foot. She decided to poke me in the eye and type, "Now you're blind too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 667
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My response would be to type in another message "now youre dying" and cut off her oxygen supply

Comments

Technically you could have called the cops for a hate crime assault. That would have taught her a lesson.

KawaiiKitteh 3

No they couldn't have, Actually. Their deaf. Remember that part of the story?

armywife0609 4

Wow what a witch I would of stepped on her other foot and typed now your other one hurts

Yes. she is a bitch. But the fact that you are deaf does not mean you weren't able to notice that you were standing on her foot...

Your deaf but you can still feel your whole body surely you would have felt your foot constantly stepping on another persons....

I don't get it, how did you read the text if you were blind...

You must be a complete idiot. Re-read the FML. I swear, the IQ of FMLers is slowly declining...

JRokka850 6

HOLY. If i were you, i would beat that lady up and be like "WTF I TOLD YOU IM DEAF SO IM SORRY IF I COULDNT HEAR YOU, but of course you cant show even the tiny-est amount of sympathy. Its scum like you that are ruining the happiness of others and making then feel bad on purpose. Have you no soul?"

bbedlock_fml 7

OK, let's not start beating up old ladies here!

jer_36 10

You're both at fault. Being deaf does not make you paralyzed or stupid. You should have felt yourself stepping on something thats not the ground. And the lady is just plain crazy and a bitch. She could have just poked you and pointed at her feet.