By oldtimerclark - 21/06/2009 21:46 - United States

Today, I was talking to my only grandson about how I was going to the dentist to get my teeth fixed and how it was going to cost a lot of money, he replied saying "Who cares, you're going to die soon anyways". FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 603
You deserved it 3 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow thats ****** up, I would have beat his ass, just to prove you still got the fight in ya.

Comments

Well, he's right. You don't need to spend that much money on teeth if you're not gonna use it for a long time.

obff527 7

aww. sad!!!! what a little jerkface! you go and get your teeth fixed!! so you can have that great steak dinner for the rest of your life!

cattoe7 0

this is the best answer ive read! i love it. very reasonable too. there are plenty of homeless kids who would say nothing about OP's age.

Scorponok 0

That's okay, just never buy him another present, or show up on his birthday, or even talk to him.

Shit in a bag and give it to him 4 his bday

lovelykendra5 0

Well isn't he just a ray of sunshine :)

platypuscatrat 0
jrkwaddd 0

oh my god does no person here besides a few realize that he only has one grandson...uhhh "my only grandson..." by the way im impressed that an elderly being would know about this site and actually use it.

alibi2277439 0

1. you're a grandpa, and you use sites like this.? there's something wrong with you. 2. say hi to mr.rogers in heaven for me.

maybe youre grandchildren wouldnt be so mean to you if you didnt talk about your teeth. they dont care about that shit. talk about something interesting. or give them money. then youll get some respect.