By oldtimerclark - 21/06/2009 21:46 - United States

Today, I was talking to my only grandson about how I was going to the dentist to get my teeth fixed and how it was going to cost a lot of money, he replied saying "Who cares, you're going to die soon anyways". FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 603
You deserved it 3 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow thats ****** up, I would have beat his ass, just to prove you still got the fight in ya.

Comments

wow how old are you to be posting this on FML.. you have a bad ass grandson who doesnt give one shit about you FYL

You didn't specify how old your grandson is if he's very young then tell him off for saying mean things if he's quite old like a teenager then cut his sorry ass out of your will cos he should know better really.

Am I the only one thinking "Today I threw some of Grandpa Chip's war medals off the bridge!" or "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew! I'll scissor-kick you in the back of the head!"

lolwhat_fml 0

that is so rude! How old is he? Wow, whoever said YDI has no heart ):

Take a shit in a big and freeze it leave that for him in ur will

notnormal 0

Idea! maybe he was joking. Seriously, though, nobody who talks to their grandparents about finances would say something like that to their face. I call shenanigans OP, unless your grandson was trying to be funny, or is really little, in which case you probably shouldn't be talking to him about finances in the first place.

Time to bring back good ol' corporal punishment. He would have been whipped to near death back in the day... show him you may be old, but you can still maintain order!

Hannah91 0

wow what a way to be harsh...sorry dude!

I've never seen a grandmother post a FML, cool.