By forever alone - 19/06/2014 22:26 - United States - Pawling

Today, I was video chatting my boyfriend. As we were talking, he answered a phone call. I sat there the whole time as he planned a date with some other girl over the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 046
You deserved it 7 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

sounds like you have such a awesome relationship ...not ! there are worse things in life then being single , like being in a relationship where you are basically alone anyway. your bf must not care about you in order for him to make a date, while hes on a video chat to you.

please tell me you put laxaticws in his coffe and sent some thugs to beat him up on the street..

inner_peace 19

Are you sure it wasn't a friend he was making a plan to hang out with? However, if it was an actual romantic date, then I hope you dumped him and find someone better.

Proves he s an even bigger idiot than expected =) millions of cute guys out there, wish him goodluck and walk away

I don't care if he's making plans with a hooker or with his best guy bud, he should never make you wait and watch while he makes plans with another person. If he gets a call in the middle of it, he should say "hey yeah call you back later".

Maybe the video calls are something they do all the time and he thought the phone call would be quick. I seriously doubt it was a romantic date, it was probably just a female friend. But hey, you never know.

I feel so bad for you, cheaters are the worst :( hope you find your Prince Charming soon OP x

dave20012 15

OP, Haha do you play peek-a-boo with him? You know cover your eyes uncover an yell peek-a-boo. He obviously believes in if she can't see me then she can't hear me..pretty immature if I'd say. Leave him our revenge on the other girl is "let her have him"

Enough with the 'dump him' commentary, seriously, there are several reasonable explanations which OP has not included. Read beyond the lines people, stop being so affirmitive and critical. I wouldn't be suprised if that's how all your relationships end.

He probably thought that he put it on mute or something