By Eyesore - 16/04/2009 21:27 - United States

Today, I was walking back to my home in the city in the dark. I'm paranoid, so when I saw movement behind me I clutched my mace. The faster I walked, the closer the person seemed to be. I spun around and sprayed my attacker with mace. It was my shadow and the wind blew the mace back into eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 196
You deserved it 86 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What is mace? Like pepper spray? I'm assuming it's not the spiky club I'm thinking of, lol.

Well, I guess you showed your "attacker" lol. I hope the mace was not too bad though. =)

Comments

have any of you ever heard of these things called street lights? they are lit at night and they can create the shadow she was talking about.

dontcare804 0

Maces are cool, and carrying them is cool, but who walks down the street with a mace? Is the mace you are talking about some kind of spray, because I am thinking of the spiked ball on a chain on a rod.

Q_0 0

Haha this reminded me... Paranoia, paranoia everybody's comin' to get me! :D I love that song. (flagpole sitta by harvey danger)

Geez, what would've made this better is if a mugger was there and robbed you as you were thriving in pain. Anyways, switch to a taser or stun gun.

If your feeling paranoid call a cab. This is exactly why you shouldn't carry mace

If u r weak enough that the wind make u hit ur own face, u deserve that FML

jdb2009 0

You dumb ass bitch. If there was someone there they could have been just someone who walks faster than you and wanted to pass you by. What you really deserve is Assault and Battery, if you actually sprayed someone. Given what really happened this would have been one hell of a youtube video, but that's it.

you dont just spray mace at someone whos walking behind you idiot

0 3

LOL I thought she had a mace, not pepper spray.