By ItSucks - 01/01/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I was with my boyfriend of two months, hoping this would be our night of the first kiss. I was so excited when the ball started to drop. When it hit "0", I turned to him, hoping for a kiss, and saw him making out with another girl. He didn't even turn around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 818
You deserved it 7 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... are you sure he was your boyfriend?

wow. he's not even worth it, then. D:Ii'm sure you could do way better! C:

Comments

Time to flatten my man's "happy sacks" and then blow him a kiss when you leave as well as a tumbler full of whatever your drinking.

two months! no wonder he was doing that. but hes pretty stupid for doing it right infront of you

and i bet youre still dating the poor bastard... think: if he was making out with someone else then its the girl's fault they hadnt kissed yet. what's that say to me? weak will. and if you dont have the will to kiss your boyfriend after 2 months, you probably dont have the will to break up with him after something like this.

I agree with 111 and 112. I don't care if neither of you have ever kissed. a guy who is interested is not gonna take that long to kiss you. espeically if he is that willing to make out with some random girl right in front of you. guy doesn't sound shy to me. sounds like you need to get a life.

brilliantly put. simply said: he's not that interested or doesnt think you are. Either way, OP blew her chances. Oh well, hopefully lesson learned.

lilmissghost 0

I woulda kicked him in the nutts! **** the haters girl your better than him. <3

why do people always insist they are "better" than the other person? I see this as a bit of a quandry, from what I can tell this was no serious relationship with little to be invested (there cannot be a whole lot invested in only 2 months, ESPECIALLY with no kissing involved), and following these lines, either she did not seem interested or did not pick up that he really wasnt interested any more. Either way, she was no longer a part of his romantic equation. Mutual fault, she still deserves it for not communicating with him then complaining when he acts as an individual and does what is correct according to his own life. He should NEVER subjugate himself to another human being, especially after 2 months with no physical evidence. Furthermore, I would be more angry at the ***** that managed to steal him that easily. She had to offer what he wanted, OP did not. Now i would totally agree with you if OP had said, "I turned around with my hand in his and his tongue was down this other *****'s throat." That in itself is just a douchey mood, but really, she's lucky she could still find him as the ball dropped if this is a reasonably adult situation.

yeahh, if you guys haven't even KISSED after two months him kissing another girl is 100% your own fault.

I once dated a gy like that... Of course, I was horribly angry that he cheated on me... But what angered me the most was that I thought he was special... If I were you, I would've dumped his ass then and there... Unfortunetly, I stayed with my ex 6 months AFTER he cheated on me... Multiple times.

jinkies!!! dump his ass! you're way too young to be waiting around for some ass wipe <3

aww im sorry! he's obviously a douche for doing that. and so what if they haven't kissed and they've been together for two months. that doesn't mean he can just do whatever he wants because he wants to. it's rude and dumb for him to makeout with a random girl.

I made my bf wait for 5 months before I let him kiss me :] He was shy. And I thought it'd be a bit of fun. Besides, I wouldn't let him kiss me while he was still thinking about his ex == Or for a while after he told me he'd stopped. But I'm thinking that this is in reference to New Year kisses.