By whatdidIdo - 03/09/2011 05:33 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant with a girl I really liked. She started crying when an overweight family walked in and loudly sobbed about how the parents were "murdering" their children. This made the father of that family try to fight me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 822
You deserved it 3 808

Same thing different taste

Comments

I weep on the INSIDE about American obesity and child obesity, not in public. If I was that large family's dad, I would start crying about how rude and nosy other people are.

Chris20003 17

Wow that girl seems nice but stinks you got punched for it. Hope you won the fight and had a great one night stand.

See it's at that point where you should kick his ass and don't stop ;)

ilovemychem 22

Shoulda said this ones on her lol

There's so much here I don't under stand

kittykat1501 31

Well they are. If there are obese parents with obese children then it is the parents fault. No kid should suffer through being fat because of their asshole parents.

While she was overreacting, tbh she is not wrong. My mother lets my brother eat whatever he wants, drink whatever chocolate milk/soda he wants whenever (I’ve seen him drink a glass of coke in the morning before school) and honestly it breaks my heart and makes me cry at night. Parents like this are setting a horrible example for their children and are leading them to a life that is often described as miserable and (literally) short lived. It’s not the kid’s fault, of course they want to do that. With no discipline, children will do what they want to do. The parents are the ones who are enabling this behavior. If they’re adults and THEN it’s whatever. You do you, I won’t judge your lifestyle. But dammit, if you hurt children… Matthew 18:6-7 is true for misleading children in any circumstance, “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!”