By babysitter - 17/04/2009 04:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to babysit. I was told the parents would be gone when I arrived. I went and started playing with the kids. All of a sudden I heard a scream. I opened the parents' door with a knife in hand to find them having sex. I got paid so adults could get laid. While I was there. 6 ft. away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 561
You deserved it 3 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you were prepared to defend their kids with a knife? That's awesome. I'd hire you.

Comments

From another angle: Maybe the parents, think hot parents, were getting ready to go out. Then she put on this really hot LBD along with some 5" heels and he got aroused. Or she leaned over naked to put some mascara on, he brushed her bare a-- with his big ____ walking by and she grabbed it.... etc. etc. etc. Happens to the best of us.

abbaker 0

And that's why you should never have kids... you don't have to pay other people so you can have sex in "privacy"...

i second #11, probably would have been FML if you ran away and they found out. Very honorable of you....

#70: the parents SAID they'd be gone when the babysitter arrived, but in reality were not. The babysitter didn't see them leave so they wouldn't need to get back in the house. The babysitter probably grabbed the knife when they heard the scream, and didn't have it when they were with the kids. & yeah, i agree, the distance aspect seems to be more than a little off, but i think they were more-so just trying to say that they were very close, not literally 6ft away.

chimmy 0

it sucks they had to pay a babysitter to get some "privacy." not ur business what they choose to do.

kellster 2

I call fake. Who let you in, the kids? That would be the weirdest babysitting arrangement ever. If the kids were old enough to be left alone while the parents "weren't home", then why did they need a babysitter at all?

wow people having sex! who cares! god just close the door and finish the babysitting job

Why didn't you call the parents before you broke into the room? The parents were out of the house for all you know and all the children (hopefully) were accounted for. You should have called them first and then maybe called some other for of authority or at least knocked on the door before you picked the lock. Not to put all the tardness on you....the parents shouldn't have even been getting down with all those people in the house...especially when they hired a baby sitter....you shouldn't have been put through this at all. You three all are kind if dumb....I can only laugh at what I think the kids you took care of that night are like.

aceofspades08 0

hey... you got paid for it, i don't see a problem.