By babysitter - 17/04/2009 04:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to babysit. I was told the parents would be gone when I arrived. I went and started playing with the kids. All of a sudden I heard a scream. I opened the parents' door with a knife in hand to find them having sex. I got paid so adults could get laid. While I was there. 6 ft. away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 561
You deserved it 3 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you were prepared to defend their kids with a knife? That's awesome. I'd hire you.

Comments

lol the parents couldnt afford a hotel and your services....true signs of a recession.

Siiiick, and disrespectful on their part.

AnaMaree 0

LMAO. There goes your paycheck.

really? you still got paid so who the **** cares?

Perfect time to ask for a bonus for having to see that.

whoaalexgoalex 0

That's not really a FML. You were getting paid to babysit and you did. Does it matter what they were doing?

resawins 0

oh. my. GOSH!!!!!!!!!! hhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! disturbing? awkward? haha!!!!

well_this_sucks 0

HAHA you got paid when they got laid. lol

were they just gunna walk out after and be like okay we're home you can go now. didnt you just walk out of the bedroom? oh yeah we decided to climb in the bedroom window instead of use the front door. i think these people wanted to be caught.

I think what the OP is trying to say is that they were given the impression that the parents would not be home. So how would you feel if you hear a scream, went into defense mode, and ripped open the door only to find said parents gettin' down.