By JJAnd - 28/08/2011 06:37 - United States

Today, I woke up at 7am next to the man I swore I'd never get intimate with again. After trying to get back to sleep despite my shame and disgust, he ripped the loudest fart ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 273
You deserved it 48 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well, why did you get intimitate with him first?

omnipotency 0
bubo_fml 10

Insert a wine cork into the offending orifice...Problem solved!

bubo_fml 10

Then again...If U stick a wine cork in his bum hole, pressure could build up & the cork could become a lethal projectile...Damn, sometimes the bedroom is such a battle zone!

EPICROCKERNINJA 8

I didn't notice that til' now...

bubo_fml 10

U said you'd never get intimate with him AGAIN, but U did anyway...Why return? Are U not satisfied until the fog horn goes off after U get off? Is sex just not the same w/o hearing the clappers rattle after the snapper saddles? It's not done until you hear the toot after the big shoot? Gotta have the funk after the spunk? (I'm sure there's a delicate way to address this abnormal affliction...Hope I helped by raising awareness!)

I've read this FML a dozen times and no where on it does it state that OP was drunk or drinking. Maybe OP was set up on a blind date and the guy was decent through dinner but was terrible at sex or too kinky for her liking and that's why she found him disgusting?

Or maybe she was desperate and he was the only tool who could screw her.

You woke at 7 am? I would have gotten fresh and went down stairs. I gotta have a bowl, gotta have cereal.