By hotride - 15/12/2010 16:34

Today, I woke up to the sound of sirens. My ex-girlfriend, who I had broken up with the day before, had set my car on fire. I had just finished restoring it. I was going to insure it today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 812
You deserved it 6 500

jd7546 tells us more.

I had just started restoring it when I got it, and nobody would insure it when I got it. it looked like a junkyard heap of shit, I just got it back the day before I broke up with her. still have the burnt up shell in my drive way that I have to dispose of :(

Top comments

Hump_Zilla 0

prosecute her...sue...for value of car...if you just finished restoring it I'm sure you van het receipts to help fight your case

dougierocks 13

Can you prove it? will you prosecute her? it'll keep her outta your hair for a while..

Comments

hahaha sounds like something I would do to my hubby's truck if he ever cheated or divorced me! im sure ydi if she went to that kind of trouble.

Seriously? You would vandalize your husband's property if he divorced and/or cheated on you? I hope to god that you are a troll, because if this is how immature married couples are, then I fear for the institution of marriage.

Uh yes...and he knows it to..cheating could possibly bring me a disease or better yet knock up someone who he has cheated with..and divorce isn't a option considering I have been with him for over 8yrs. And technically its my property too just his pride and joy so I can destroy it if I want to.

You can destroy his "pride and joy" if you want to? You're entitled to vandalize people's possessions? Wow. I am completely astounded at your immaturity and stupidity. Please, go jump off a cliff. Edit: Yes, divorce is ALWAYS an option. In fact, it's such a popular option that people get divorced nowadays all the time.

Well I guess you didn't read.the entire statement...its technically my property too. So yes I can destroy it. And im glad you think divorce is an option but when I got married I said "til death do us part" which actually means something to me. Unlike people like you who think divorce is fine.

82: I realise I'm only feeding the troll, but Jesus Christ, this bitch is pissing me off. You are excellent at what you do stayc0103. You should make a career out of it.

LesCDeal 6

By saying "it's my property too", you are admitting that he owns at least a portion of the property. In which case, NO YOU CANNOT destroy it without his permission. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Trolling...I was simply stating my opinion which Iam entitled to. So suck it.

Thanks. That's why my profile says Im a bitch. :) oh and I will make sure to only destroy my part.

I could really careless what any of you think actually. I just like debating against people and pissing off the simple minded people like yourself. I seem to be doing a great job.

You know something? I really want him to cheat on her just because of that childish attitude. I have a feeling she is 14-16 and of course not married. If she is married and her husband is reading this please cheat on her and after she destroys your ride put her in jail.

Iam 23 and married and my husband knows better than to do stupid shit like that because he knows what Iam capable of. Since this is going to all be deleted..please step away from the computer kaysl and get a life.

Ninjafriends 1

Good to know he's aware that you're capable of being a psycho.

Actually is not random website...its called a app which I actually check daily just to comment and piss people off. Also normally when a comment is negative towards a person its removed.

If your husband knows you are capable of the things you mention then he must be a desperate whipped looser that deserves you. One day he will wise up and you will be crying to your friends. Oh wait one I have a feeling with your attitude that you have no friends. I bet your husband is balls deep in his co-worker right now.

An app. Now I know you are just a child looking for attention because you are clueless. FML is a website that your iPhone interfaces with.

Hahaha well no shit... I was stating its not a random website that I stumbled upon. Also no my husband is about to sit down and eat dinner with me. I do have friends...plenty of them. Keep it coming people.

Chill out, guys. Stayc0103, FML is not a website to come to in order to "piss people off". Please don't treat it as such, and be respectful to the other users here.

So I should be respectful because of what? They don't care about what they post so why should I.

Stayc, it's one thing to insult FML posters like me, but watch it when you're talking to a member of the FML Staff.

Stayc0103, in case you failed to notice, I am a moderator so I hope you understand that you're violating another commenting rule by making puerile arguments against me. Read said commenting rules before posting again, please. I don't plan on asking you again.

Umm im so scared...what are you going to do ban me? Its a free site I can make many more nicks to keep posting...mods cannot stop someone on a website like this. And yes Iam a bitch

Sirin, you big party pooper. It's no wonder KaySL wants you...um, admires you so much. Edit: Alas, poor StayC, etc ad infinitum.

I'm amazed at the anger level that went on over a comment from a woman that clearly has issues. I do, however, feel sorry for her husband (assuming he exists) for being stuck with her. He probably doesn't leave her because he fears for his life! I'm so very glad I'm with a sane, mature, woman...

YDI for not having it insured in the first place OP.

bitches be crazy. I'ld move away from town, get a restraining order.. something.. anything!

Well, you may not get insurance money, but you can sue her for actual and quite possibly (but unlikely) punitive damages, since what she did was reprehensible, criminal, and intentional. So, it's not a total loss. As long as you can prove it was her, she'll both get charged criminally and have to pay you for the damage.

tribridags 0

aand? u sue her and get the money big deal.

Go to her house and like grope her till she passes out

Puumastafunk 0

Take her to court, win, and when you get your money, kill her and bury her out in the woods.