By BookBabe - 25/03/2012 15:34 - United States - Panorama City

Today, I wore my new Brazilian thong bikini to the pool for the first time. I was lying face down feeling so sexy, until flies started buzzing my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 287
You deserved it 37 943

Same thing different taste

Comments

Why does everyone think her ass smells. Flies are attracted to sweet smelling things. Maybe she spritzed perfume between her legs...I do that.

panda_bear0618 1

flies are also attracted to shit.

MissHayleyJames 7

Trust me. Flies like stinky smells more than sweet smells. Go spend an hour at a feed lot and you'll understand.

Why would anyone spritz perfume between their legs? Trying to cover up a nasty smell? Seems like some of the advice to OP regarding personal hygiene down there might apply to you as well...

^ oh yay, flies are turned on by my odor? you're nasty.

since you're all commenting about it, I guess he won't have a cookie? can I have it?

Yuck. I just got back from my mommy's grave and when I was sitting there by her grave all these flies got all up in my face and wouldn't go away -_-

No. They were ALL over the place there. Even before I got out of the car (haha!) :) I don't think it was me. I shower daily, put on deodorant daily, brush my teeth twice daily, and put on fresh clean clothes daily. Perhaps the silly little flies we're just attracted to my nose ring. :)

61/144 - You give way too much information.

PYLrulz 17

Ok... I just got dumber reading that -_-

I don't like those bikinis because they reveal too much for public eye. Way to make me more grossed out about them.