By Anonymous - 21/08/2009 04:01 - United States

Today, in Burger King, I was leaning against the railing looking at the menu. I saw an old man using the rail to walk, so I got out of the way. He ran his hand across my back and said "You're so cute, I'd like to take you home and lock you in my basement naked so you can't leave" and walked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 801
You deserved it 3 906

Same thing different taste

Comments

travinator121611 0

Eww gross that pedifile! Do somthing about that..

agreed. at least shorten it to "pedo" if you can't spell :P

AAAAHHHH12 2

Maybe he thought you looked like a girl? Lmao. Hahahahahaha!

dayrin7 4

awww he likes you XD..lol nosa but foreal..haha thats pretty funny if i was you i will just laugh if off.

ItWasAllWorthIt 0

It would be even funnier if he does it to someone else because you let him get away! Hahahahahahaha. -_-

waterynuggets 0

I was just wondering where the newspaper boy was...

junjouromantica 0

Hahaha, win. OP: You must be really cute then.

Lmao how did you come up with the name waterynuggets? xD

seriously a whack job. but worse is to be in a burger king.

sounds fake to me, if I had a nickle for every time someone posted a fml about them having some old person say some creepy thing to them, I'd be rich. why does this never happen to anyone I know, yet it happens so much on this..?

I always get old people telling me how cute my red hair is. This guy might have gone too far, though. OP, that's just odd.

inconvienentgurl 0

y do ppl always say fake...if its fake we know that so u dont have to say it >.> to the O.P. yeah stuff happens n as long as he doesnt do it then u shouldnt worry not like the pedo is gonna come after u right?

It happens a lot. Maybe your just not that attractive to the elderly.

Just accept the compliment and move on with your life. You will never see this person again in your entire life, you're hardly ******.

That's right. If you're hot enough that some creepy old gay dude wants to lock you naked in his basement, there is a good chance that somewhere there is a hot girl who wants to do the same thing to you. The bad news is that she may start off hot, but she'll totally let herself go since she's got you locked naked in her basement.

Just put up a fight. That'll give her some exercise.

Octiskeet 0

Right, because general respect is really just a theory and us women need to learn to take unwanted, idiotic, disgustingly horrible "compliments", as you put them. :D BACK TO THE KITCHEN, LADIES!

All I could imagine is Mr. Herbert from Family Guy. :)