By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, it was easter and I thought it might be fun to look for eggs with my little brother. My parents told me to take the ones in the higher places that my brother couldn't reach. All of his eggs were filled with candy or money. Each one of mine had a note saying 'maybe when you lose weight'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 967
You deserved it 9 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aera_fml 0

Wow. Next holiday (maybe Christmas) give your mom a note in a Tiffany's box that says, "Maybe when you pull that pine cone out of your ass" and give your dad the same note in an equally exciting box.

cyxx 0

Ouch, that's mean ... They could have just filled your eggs with money instead of candy, which would've been a subtle hint. That was harsh.

Comments

Either your parents are HUGE assholes or you just have a HUGE weight problem. But either way... your life is ******.

that really sucks....maybe if you lose some weight by next easter you'll get some candy :)

Awwww DD: That's terrible! Your parents are srsly scum.

Wow your parents are just plain rude. Like that's just not even funny. At christmas next year or one of their birthdays, give them a wrapped box that, on the inside, says "Maybe when you two become better parents. Assholes."

FML_Bandit 0

A very similar situation happened to me!!! I posted it about ten minutes ago... I hope it gets through... but I posted it under the Nick Of "notfat" Because I sent it in and then made my account. haha So go read that one If/When It get's posted.

jaaBLOWme 0

maybe next time go for a snack, try the 100 calorie pack

pfindley 0

ur fat for a reason... and its not genetics b/c ur little brother isnt fat... work out and diet

050294 0

Genetics can affect just certain members of a family, not all, dumb ****.

iebabe 0

haha.. take heed young grasshopper.. and lose the weight....

Wow, Ouch. I'm like the complete opposite. Ive been telling mom to stop buying that crap so I wont eat it. But she always does.. I would freak if she happened to do that to me!

#11- How would taking it out on her brother help? The parents are the ones who insulted her.