By TeeJay - 01/06/2009 14:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my birthday, and my wife gave me a sex toy for self-masturbation. She even showed me how to properly use it so I can masturbate myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 470
You deserved it 7 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Self-masturbation? Is there any other kind? Lol. I'm sorry. I'm not usually a grammar Nazi on these websites, but I felt like being a smart ass. Maybe she got it for you to spice things up in your sex life? She might like the idea of you using it. I don't know. I don't really think this is an FML, but I'm sorry that you were unhappy with it.

Eresbel 0

This isn't an FML, this is just an idiot who doesn't realize what a nice wife he has. She doesn't have to have sex with you whenever you want, but she still wants you to be happy and satisfied, so she buys you an aid to help you out whenever she can't. That's thoughtful and kind. F your wife's life because she's got such a prick for a husband.

Comments

Maybe it's her way of trying to "spice things up"? She might have thought it was hot, it depends on what kind of relationship you two have. But it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

ErikaBaby 0

now you can literally F your life

alex_vik 0

So she got you a fleshlight I'm assuming?

Wow, guys, there is nothing redundant about "self-masturbation". Have half of you never heard of mutual masturbation?

I don't see the issue with this gift... You are clearly taking it the wrong way.

Either your wife is saying she doesn't want to have sex with you, or your wife isn't very good at thinking things through. Either way, fyl.

DeathByIrony90 0

I think #111 hit the nail on the head. You all could be taking it the wrong way. Stop what you're typing right now and start using your brain. He put this on FML. Why would it be an FML if, like #111 said, she's just getting him the toy because she acknowledges that she can't always be there for him sexually? Therefore, it's most likely for the other reason-the "you're terrible at sex!" one, otherwise this wouldn't be on FML. Either that, or the OP probably took it the wrong, wrong, wrong way. In that case, all I can say is communication is the #1 priority in any relationship.

this kid that goes to my school named cameron is and expert at masturbating

MissBunnyfufu 0

safety first! how considerate of your wife....