By TeeJay - 01/06/2009 14:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my birthday, and my wife gave me a sex toy for self-masturbation. She even showed me how to properly use it so I can masturbate myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 470
You deserved it 7 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Self-masturbation? Is there any other kind? Lol. I'm sorry. I'm not usually a grammar Nazi on these websites, but I felt like being a smart ass. Maybe she got it for you to spice things up in your sex life? She might like the idea of you using it. I don't know. I don't really think this is an FML, but I'm sorry that you were unhappy with it.

Eresbel 0

This isn't an FML, this is just an idiot who doesn't realize what a nice wife he has. She doesn't have to have sex with you whenever you want, but she still wants you to be happy and satisfied, so she buys you an aid to help you out whenever she can't. That's thoughtful and kind. F your wife's life because she's got such a prick for a husband.

Comments

How's this an FML? That's nice of her, doesn't mean she won't still do it with you. My bf got me some sex toys and I'm happy with that. Granted, though, we're in a long-distance relationship and meet rarely.... but still!

#6 yes there is. you can ********** someone else. i.e give someone else a handjob or finger them. DURH.

UsingLogic 0

Is it like "I ain't having sex with you, so do it yourself. And since you're too stupid to do it I'll show you how it's done" ? Or is it more like "I don't like to do it so often, it gets me tired, but I know it's important for you so I'm trying to find another way of taking care of you" ?

lol... you had to be taught how to use it? what the hell is it?

what the hell do u need a wife for then?

Not an FML. just awesome. Why on earth would you be upset that your wife got you a sex toy?????????????/

That sucks, you should have told her that's what her mouth is for.