By Pizza-less - 04/09/2011 04:16 - United States

Today, my best friend and I were playing Call of Duty, when he said he had to go to the bathroom. Curious, I checked his phone. A text message read, "Tell your friend you're going to the bathroom and come eat. Pizza is here." from his dad. Apparently, I'm not good enough to feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 642
You deserved it 8 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

herpitydurteedur 0

Kill them >:3 I'd just be like oh hey I'm leaving and when they ask why just say oh cause I wouldn't want you to to feel like you have to share your precious pizza with me so I'll just go home.

ritzbits 0

pizza is delicious, you should have found them and took a slice.

Comments

Unless you were sleeping over, you shouldn't be offended that they didn't want to feed you. At my house we have a rule that unless the friend is staying the night, they don't eat, because my brothers friends just in the past year have consumed about $1000 worth of food.. each. Because they assume that because they are here and they're hungry they have a right to eat our food. So next time your friends parents don't want feed you, before you get offended, think about whether or not you deserve to be getting offended that they don't want to spend their hard earned money on a kid that isn't theirs.

Although I DO feel bad for you, you're only the friend of their son, they don't owe you food.

Splayd 10

It's not about what they are obligated to do; rather, it is about what one does in common courtesy. What ever happened to good ol' country hospitality? Meh, must have been in the city.

hateevryone 14

Thats so mean. Why would they have you over their house, if they weren't gonna feed you?

alinka_fml 0

why the heck are u checking his phone.

Why would you look through his phone.….…?

First off, why would you check his phone when he went into the bathroom? Some friend you are...

lolmonster34 0