By BadLuckinLove - 07/07/2010 10:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got into a fight. Doubting our relationship, I asked him seriously if he loved me. He looked thoughtful, gathered me in his arms and said, "If I say yes, will you be less pissed?" and then tried to stick his hand down my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 164
You deserved it 16 465

rig_89 tells us more.

OP here! Haha. For those wanting to know what happened afterwards - Me: Are you trying to have sex with me right now?! Him: Seems like it. Me: *stomp off pissily* Yeah. We made up later. He told me I was the last girl he wanted to have sex with, and in his book that was pretty much love. :) Haha. He makes jokes a lot, but I was in a bitchy mood it didn't seem funny to me right then, he didn't realize how upset I was and that it would make me even more upset. Now I think its hilarious, and its a win for both of us since we got on FML! :) And yeah, he got some later after we made up lol. Overall, he isn't a total douche and I didn't mean to pull a bitch move on him. I was being overemotional.

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Words are cheap! His actions show that he really loves you...r ******.

Wow, he sounds like the sensitive, lovey-dovey type.

Comments

kingedoftheworld 0

he's trying to be funny but guess you didn't get it

tiftif567 0

dump him he seems like a real asshole

lickmyjock 0

did he play with your mouse wheel?

jtin13 0
jtin13 0
jtin13 0
DontHate31 0

There's a huge gap sparating the comments. anyone else know what I mean?

laurapea33 0

it's because somebody kept pressing enter to be annoying and then posted ...

hah, this has happened between me and my husband. but he said "if i said no will you get more pissed so we can have makeup sex??" then turned me around, slapped my ass and left to go get something to eat.

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

op there's a thing call sense of humor. u should get it n stop bitching. this isn't anything to be babbling bout.