By Username - 13/08/2011 11:45 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a scary movie. I was starting to get a small headache so he gently brushed my hair. During a scary part he jumped and hit me in the head as hard as he could with the brush. I'm still recovering from the migraine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 652
You deserved it 5 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angrydinosaur 4

He pretended to be scared just so he could hit you!

"As hard as he could"? Really? Did he use your brush as a baseball bat or something?

Comments

I'm so tired of seeing these relationship FMLs where one person accidentally bonks the other. OP sounds like a high maintenance bitch, who runs to the internet for sympathy with over exaggerated tales of migraines and getting hit "as hard as her boyfriend could". FHL, he needs a new g/f who doesn't need her hair brushed during movies.

zeke420 0

I agree...girls like this make me sick...he was just tryin to be sweet and make her feel better...she deserves it...

gptrash420 0

will you marry me? no.. wait.. will you just suck my dick instead?

ImmaB3AST 7

He wasn't scared of the movie. He was scarf of all the dandruff in your nasty hair o-O

ImmaB3AST 7
slipperyeyebrow 0

you see, it's things like this that we can avoid if you can just play your part as a woman. why weren't you in the kitchen?

FMLover7 0

Hey guys? Why dont you try actually getting nailed in the head with a brush when you already dont feel good? I feel sorry for OP for being called a bitch because she got hurt when she didn't feel good.

SpruceDread4578 13

I feel sorry for your ignorance. this is like me asking my dad for ice cream. If he gets it, but drops it, you still say thanks for everything. humans are stubborn, and doing something generous for someone and not receiving that ending pleasure still has to be thanked for their effort.

@ 61: But what OP is pretty much saying is like having sprained an ankle, and screaming "Argh!!! I think I broke my leg!" No need for OP to be so dramatic. Probably doesn't even know what a migraine is, if she thinks blunt force trauma causes it.

sematariux 7

Lol @boners scientific evidence He goes hard on the science bitches!

sourspraykay 8
ImmaB3AST 7

Insidious wasn't even scary. Just suspenseful.

KayleeFrye 39

I agree that as a whole, Insidious wasn't that scary, but you gotta admit, that old lady was scary as hell!

ImmaB3AST 7

Ehh kinda. I kinda got like a fear of fake things that look real. So when the sister shot her family and had that smile. It made me jump.